[cups.general] Reverse printing? SOLVED

lists.cups-general at duinheks.xs4all.nl lists.cups-general at duinheks.xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 9 06:21:24 PST 2007

Hallo Helge,

Op 08 Jan 07 schreef cups at easysw.com aan cups:

 cu> I also tried to create a .ps file with a2ps, which uses ESP
 cu> GhostScript and that gives the same problem. I start to
 cu> mistrust hplip or the .ppd file. Later this week I can borrow
 cu> an USB inkjet printer to do more testing.

OK. That other printer worked perfect. So instead of the
hp_LaserJet_1300_series.ppd, which CUPS marked "recommended",
I tried the HP-LaserJet_1300-hpijs.ppd.
Lo and behold! That solved the problem :)

Thank you again for pushing me into the right direction.

Groeten,

           Hans.

jdh punt beekhuizen bij duinheks punt xs4all punt nl

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5/070109
 * Origin: The Wizard is using MBSE/Linux (2:280/1018)