postscript printes prints nonesense

Bernhard Schaefer 08155180 at gmx.at
Thu Jan 11 10:38:12 PST 2007

Hi! I am using Suse with a Brother postscript printer (5150D). When I print a page a second time immediately after the first time, it appeares that all letters are mixed up except italic letters. Well I thought that´s some kind of bug in my Suse 9.2 an printed in pcl. But in the meantime I used Suse 10.1 and now I use 10.2 and it is still not possible to use postscript in a reliable way and I have to do without some features of my printer. Now my question: Is this a problem of cups or a problem of my printer. It would be great if there was a solution to this problem. Greetings, Bernie.