OOo 2.0.2 and Ubuntu 6.06 print trouble

nexus_2006 at adelphia.net nexus_2006 at adelphia.net
Fri Jan 12 08:21:37 PST 2007

I'm currently using OOo 2.0.2 (just updated today) and Ubuntu 6.0.6 with the most current repos and packages.  For some reason, OOo will not print to my printer.  I can see the print job appear in CUPS (127.0.0.1:631), but nothing comes out of the printer.  All of my other apps work just fine including images and the PDF viewer, which is how I currently have to print my reports, which is a PITA.  The printer is a Canon PIXMA iP6600D using open source drivers, and quite well.  If anyone knows of something I can do to the CUPS config to help sort this out, please help.  -Matt