Watermark on all printed pages

Helge Blischke h.blischke at srz.de
Mon Jan 15 07:59:15 PST 2007

Freisei wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i need to add/overlay any printed page with a logo/footmark.
>
> I´ve found this:
> http://www.srz.de/SRZ/Members/bla/cups/filter/1.1.18/pstops.txt
> and think it could do what i need.
>
> Bud i´ve no idea how to use it.
>
> Any instructions or other ways to get my needs?
>
> Greets, Freisei

You need to download and compile the pstops.c from the same location
(to compile, you'll need a source distribution of 1.1.xx (xx = 18 or higher).
For your overlays see the page-label example described in pstops.txt.

Helge

PS: If necessary, I could supply a complete 1.1.19 source tarball
including the mentioned pstops.c. Moreover, I might supply
precompiled binaries for UnixWare 7.1.x, Solaris >= 9, Linux (a variety
of distributions).

--
Helge Blischke
Softwareentwicklung