Printing cut by margins

Bawenang benang at cs.its.ac.id
Sun Jan 21 18:08:59 PST 2007

Hi, I've made a PostScript file with background image that fills all the paper. When I previewed it in GhostView, it showed normally. But when I printed it with a printer, the background image was cut a few milimeters by the top, right, left and bottom margin. What I don't understand is how come in GhostView there's no margin whatsoever but when it is printed, there's margins in the top, bottom, left, and right side of the page? Can anybody tell me how to remove this margins so that I can print the background image in its full image?

Thanks in advance.