[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #2191: Combination of number-up and page-border does not paint border on 1st page

Kurt Pfeifle kpfeifle at danka.de
Fri Jan 12 23:48:32 PST 2007

[STR New]

I printed an 8-page KWord document with these options:

  -->        number-up=9
  --> number-up-layout=tblr
  -->      page-border=double

"number-up" and "number-up-layout" worked as expected. "page-border"
missed to page the 1st page's border. See attached image. It doesn't work
for other figures of number-up either: 2, 4, 6, 16. I didn't check for
other values of number-up-layout.

You'll possibly not fix it for 1.1.x -- but a fix for 1.2.x would surely
be nice!

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2191
Version: 1.1.23