[cups.development] Swedish translation

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Tue Jan 23 06:46:57 PST 2007

Daniel Nylander wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I did the Swedish translation for CUPS 1.23 last year.
> Is there any changes since then? I guess some new strings in the PO file
> have been added. Are there any changes in the static web pages?
> They are a bit more difficult to track changes

There have been some minor changes and additions to the translation
strings.  You can check the current 1.2.x message catalog at:

     http://svn.easysw.com/public/cups/branches/branch-1.2/locale/cups_sv.po

Right now it looks like the Swedish translation has 11 fuzzy messages
and 3 untranslated messages.  Here is a run-down of all the files:

     Catalog               Untrans  Fuzzy
     --------------------  -------  -------
     cups_de.po                  2       10
     cups_es.po                  2       10
     cups_et.po                  2       11
     cups_it.po                  2       11
     cups_ja.po                  2       10
     cups_pl.po                  3       11
     cups_sv.po                  3       11

The situation is similar for 1.3 (trunk):

     Catalog               Untrans  Fuzzy
     cups_de.po                  2       12
     cups_es.po                  2       12
     cups_et.po                  2       13