Ask the user input an integer in the CUPS web interface

Nicolae uppaal.student at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 04:14:28 PST 2007

Dear all,

When I use the CUPS web interface to configure the printer, I can see that some options come from the ppd file that I wrote for the printer using *OpenUI.

But from the interface I can only select the item from the list (or select one out of two by settinging Boolean in ppd) which are pre-defined in the ppd file.

What if I would like to input an integer in the web interface, say, a number to set my printer? How can I write the ppd file? Can I do that in the CUPS web interface?

Thanks!
Nicolae