[cups.general] Page Break Problem

Thiago Lima thiagomadeira at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 07:51:51 PDT 2007

Helge,

Thanks for your comment. I believe that I´m using the IBMPROPRINTERII
driver.

Look some snip from my PPD.

*PCFileName:    "IBMPRO.PPD"
*Manufacturer:  "IBM"
*Product:       "(ProPrinterII)"
*cupsFilter:    "application/vnd.cups-postscript 0 foomatic-rip"
*%pprRIP:        foomatic-rip other

*FoomaticIDs: IBM-ProPrinterII ibmpro
*FoomaticRIPCommandLine: "gs -q -dBATCH -dPARANOIDSAFER -dQUIET -dNOPA&&
USE -sDEVICE=ibmpro%A%Z -sOutputFile=- -"

is that right?

And how can I create the filter that changes this? I know perl very ok, but
I can´t can write a this filter and how I do insert it in the cups filter
chain? Looking in the mime.types didn´t helped alot. :(

sorry about all the questions, but I´m really lost here.