[cups.general] Where to get pscript5.dll

{cups} at nospam.pz.podzone.net {cups} at nospam.pz.podzone.net
Tue Jul 10 03:58:18 PDT 2007

Hi,

My printer is a HP-710C Deskjet and mostly works fine, however with
certain print options the print job gets stopped and in the error log
there is:

[CGI] /usr/share/cups/drivers/pscript5.dll: No such file or directory

(I am assuming this error explains why the job gets stopped)

The directory /usr/share/cups/drivers is currently empty, so my
question is where to get pscript5.dll (and any other required files)
from?

http://www.cups.org/doc-1.2/man-cupsaddsmb.html says to copy these
from my Windows system, however my Win95 box does not have these
files.

I only have a Win95 box, would the required files be installed on a
WinXP box if I can get access to one?  and is that the best source?

http://www.cups.org/ppd.php looks like it might help, but if it does
then I can't find the right text to put in the search box.

Google has plenty of hits on pscript5.dll but ideally I want an
authoritive source.

Thanks.