Unable to open file "/var/spool/cups/d00004-001" - Permissiondenied

Kyle Jones kyle at hotelicom.com
Mon Jul 16 09:46:49 PDT 2007

Thanks Rob,
This is weird, I set the permissions on that directory to have the cups group and cups changes them back:
#chgrp lp /var/spool/cups
#ls -al /var/spool/cups
drwx--x--- 4 root lp 72 Jul 16 09:35 /var/spool/cups
#/etc/init.d/cups restart
cups: restarted scheduler.
#ls -al /var/spool/cups
drwx--x--- 4 root nogroup 72 Jul 16 09:35 /var/spool/cups

I'll try working with this, but if you know which config or file is changing that on me it would probably save me some time...
Kyle