Finding IP Address?

Carlos Will carloswill at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 11:40:42 PDT 2007

Guys - I am a little lost and frustrated. I have a CUPS server running on RHEL 4.5 and I am being asked for a printers IP address and I can see the printer in CUPS admin web page but I am unable to locate it's IP address and I am not sure what to do. The printer is remote so I am unable to walk to it and just check the config page.

Is there somewhere in /etc/cups/ where I can view this if I know what the printer is called in CUPS.

When I go to "manage printers", I can see the one I am looking for, just not it's IP address and yes, I checked DNS and DHCP.

[URL=http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1820/screenshotgc6.png]Screenshot[/URL]