Lexmark P3150

Tony tonyk11 at hughes.net
Wed Jul 18 11:44:35 PDT 2007

Hey everyone.  I'm new at this, so please bear with me.  I'm using a Lexmark P3150, and I've read just about everything I can find online about getting or writing my own drivers to get it working.  Unfortunately, I still can't seem to get the printer to produce any output.  It pulls a page in, waits a few minutes, and then ejects the page on through without any output.  I know Linux is talking to the printer, but it apparently isn't saying very much.  Any help/links/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

God bless

Tony