Size of button images

riopedre.tiscali riopedre at tiscali.es
Fri Jul 20 14:09:28 PDT 2007

Well, I have made more tests with ImageMagick tool:

Using '-colors 32' option in 'convert' command that generate the button (line 204-211, makebuttons script), the result image is worse (IMHO) than adding 'convert $filename -colors 32 $filename' after button generation.

The files generated by this way are a little greater than original ones (english version) and they have 32 colors palette.

Mike, can you check this and tell me if these files are acceptable?

Thanks

Juan Pablo