[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #2446: OutputOrder -> Reverse has no effect w/ Gutenprint & Epson SC660

Stephan Hachinger 101.47963 at germanynet.de
Mon Jul 16 09:35:12 PDT 2007

[STR New]

System: Debian Etch
User: root

Using the gutenprint 5.0.0 Stylus Color 660 driver, the printer output
order option (normal/reverse) does not change anything. I am changing the
option via http://localhost:631. Afterwards, I am doing

/etc/init.d/cupsys restart

and reloading the html page in order to make sure the setting has been
accepted.

The document I've tested this with is attached as print.ps, but the issue
is appearing with other documents as well.

Cheers,

Stephan

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2446
Version: 1.2.7