Printing simutaneously on several printers

Robert Bartom r.bartom at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 1 09:44:30 PDT 2007

Hi,

I have configured a CUPS server to pilot 3 printers which specialize in sticking labels.
Unfortunately I have separated tasks for each printer but it looks like that each job in the CUPS queue is not parallelized (or pipelined). It means that after Printer #1 has finished the job then Printer #2 starts printing. I would like to see the printers printing at the time, so that the tasks are dealed seperately for each printer.

Is there any solution to get the CUPS server work with separated threads ?

Thanks.