Windows Clients default to Letter Size Paper

Artie Ball artieball at ashfordchristchurch.com
Thu Jun 7 01:35:10 PDT 2007

I recently upgraded our cups server hardware and also installed cups 1.2.4 .  All the printers have been setup and configured to print to A4 paper.  Everthing is working fine, except that when users logon to our windows clients, the printers get shared (via samba) and the page size defaults to Letter.  The client Language and Regional settings are all showing correctly as UK.  The clients need to default to A4 page size, does anyone know what I'm missing....

Thanks

Artie