Per-user print quotas

Marcus Lauer marcus.lauer at nyu.edu
Fri Jun 8 08:48:02 PDT 2007

        I have been hacking on Jeff Hardy's accsnmp script to create a
simple print quota enforcement backend for CUPS.  The new backend is
called "quosnmp", and like accsnmp it works with SNMP-enabled network
printers.  It hasn't been tested to such a degree that I'm ready to make a
big announcement about it, but "It Works For Me".  Anyone who is interested
can give it a try.  Download quosnmp and related files here:

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~ml1100/quosnmp.html

        I would love to get any feedback or bugfixes, though I am already
aware that there could be more and better documentation. :)

------
Marcus