CUPS Installation on HP-UX vB.11.00

Bernd Krumböck b.krumboeck at rewe-group.at
Fri Jun 22 07:57:01 PDT 2007

Hello!

Download .tar.gz (or .tar.bz2 if you have installed bzip2)

You may/will run into many troubles on HP-UX 11.00.
Hope you have experience in compiling software.

You can use HPUX C and C++ Compiler or GNU C/C++ Compiler.

Sadly 11.00 is not longer supported by HP and the Porting Center
(http://hpux.cs.utah.edu/).

Sometimes the packages from 11.11 runs on 11.00. But this is not supported!!

I don't recommend this solution, if you don't exactly know what you do! This
is only a way for an UNIX expert.

---

If you only want to log the jobs, forget above solution!
Call HP and ask for a recommended solution. (a more or less complex
Shell/Perl Script should do the job)

best regards!
Bernd Krumböck