Filtering at Class level?

Maximillian Dornseif md at hudora.de
Sat Jun 30 14:09:08 PDT 2007

I want to keep archive an copy of all invoices. I have implemented a working prototype using a custom build backed and then switched to tea4cups. This works well.

My problem is, invoices are not send to a printer but to a class by our application. So we have Classes like "Invoice", "Bill of Loading" etc. that usually map to two or three printers.

These Printers are usually used for more than one Type of documents. So capturing my invoices at Class level instead at Printer level would make things a lot more easy.

It this possible or are Printer Classes closed to outside access?

Regards

md