[cups.development] [RFE] STR #2417: Support for Tharo Systems, Inc. line of thermal-transfer labelling printers

Bill Marr billm at tharo.com
Wed Jun 20 07:22:14 PDT 2007

[STR New]

Support for Tharo Systems, Inc. line of thermal-transfer labelling
printers, specifically the H-427, H-436, the H-626, and the H-634 models.
I have attached a gzip'ed tarball to this report, which includes the diffs
against the 1.3svn-r6569 version of the CUPS source, checked out via
subversion. Please review and let me know if the filter source code and
the PPD files are ok and can be included into the main CUPS distribution.
Thank you very much.

  Sincerely,

      Bill Marr
      Tharo Systems, Inc.