[cups.general] Installation problems

Alex Finch a.finch at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Mar 1 09:24:38 PST 2007

It doesn't mention that in the installation guide? Anyway I tried it and it said

/test/bin/lppasswd
Enter password:
Enter password again:
lppasswd: user "root" and group "lp" do not exist.
lppasswd: Password file not updated!

--
  Alex Finch, Research Fellow, Physics Department, Lancaster University.
+44 (0) 1524 593618   http://www.lancs.ac.uk/depts/physics/staff/ajf.htm