[cups.general] one painful page at a time

Dr. Scott S. Jones scott at fyrenice.com
Sat Mar 3 10:47:18 PST 2007

I am still having trouble with linux print jobs, versus windows jobs.

I print from my linux box, which runs linux, and also win98se, under
Win4Lin.

Jobs sent to my hpiiip attached to a networked win xp machine, print just
fine, specifically, multi-page jobs print all out at once; the jobs from any
linux application or from enscript or lp or oowriter or anything, all print
one page at a time and require that I hit the Continue | Form feed button
for each page to come out.

Please, my fingers is about to fall off.

Scott