Cups 1.2.8 Mac os x

Alex it at chrisking.com
Tue Mar 6 15:55:41 PST 2007

> Hello,
>
> I have been setting up cups 1.2.8 on a mac os x test server and have the ultimate goal to let users control their print jobs.  I have permissions set up correctly so they can only access /printers and /jobs, but none of the images work and there is no color for the background. The links seem to work - I can print test pages, etc.  Anyone have any idea what's going on?  I did do some searches in the forums and couldn't find anything...

So I didn't have permissions set up correctly - they also needed access to /images and / - for the images and .css.

> Also, can anyone point me to some open directory/ldap authentication for cups?

it looks like the users are being correctly associated with their jobs - what is the config for allowing users/authentication to delete their own jobs and get into the cups web admin?

Thanks..

alex