[cups.general] PDFs do not Print

adfas asd chimera_god at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 16:26:26 PST 2007

So you're saying that whether I print a pdf from the
command-line, or from KPDF to the DSc38u, it will fail
because there is no pdf to ps translator in between?

This doesn't make sense, as I can print pdf's to my ps
Laserjet4 from KPDF just fine.  And I can print to the
office Gestetner 622 by pcl just fine, so there surely
must be a pdf to pcl translation in there?  Why not
pdf to ps translation for the 38?