[cups.general] Printing PDF primer

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 18:15:18 PDT 2007

You can simply use xpp. Install it with your distribution's package
manager (package name "xpp") and if your distribution does not provide
it, get its source code on

http://cups.sf.net/

After having installed it replace "lpr" by "xpp" and you get an
easy-to-use dialog to access all printers and options which does not
need big GUI libraries like GTK or QT.

   Till