[cups.general] Alps MD5000 Not Printing

adfas asd chimera_god at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 12:03:37 PDT 2007

I've just moved my Alps MD5000 to the office and
installed the same driver that works with it on my
home machine into Cups.  But it does not print.

The Alps requires the ppmtomd filter, and I made sure
I have it installed.  The printer's on the parallel
port.

When I print to it, everything seems to process fine,
and there is no problem in the error logs.  The job
shows up in Cups manager, but it just never gets to
the printer.

I can't write letters.  What is wrong, and why doesn't
it tell me there's a problem?

It's here! Your new message!