Need username printed at top of page

Patrick Young pyoung at judgememorial.com
Wed Mar 14 16:50:47 PDT 2007

Hello Helge,

I found Alternate Pstops 1.93n in the Links section. Is it possible to compile that pstops.c file by itself with gcc or do I need to build CUPS from source with that file?

If I can just use gcc, um, what's the command? Or does someone already have the alternate pstops file compiled for x86 they can send me?

Lastly, the text file says the alternate pstops is based on CUPS 1.1.18. Will I run into problems dropping that pstops file into CUPS 1.2.7?

Thank you very much for your help!
--Patrick