[cups.general] Prints Only One Page, No Matter What...

adfas asd chimera_god at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 13:30:27 PDT 2007

OK, I find that it is only pdf's that fail to print
more than one page.  With Collate checked I can print
multiple copies of text files and jpg's, but NOT
pdf's.  I can not print multiple copies of pdf's.

Again, problems with pdf's and a Gestetner printer.
First the DSc38u and now the DSc622... postscript
driver and PCL-XL driver respectively.

What is it with pdf's and this brand of printer?

(Debian Etch)