[cups.general] Do MacUsers Need to Install?

adfas asd chimera_god at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 18:11:54 PDT 2007

Cups is the daemon that handles printing for
*nix-based systems.  It accepts the document to be
printed, converts ("filters") it if needed, and
assembles the job for the printer in consideration of
the specific printer's language, accessories, and
options.

I am a Linux type, but I believe that Cups should come
installed on Macs by default.  And it should be
updated through your standard process.