[cups.general] headers prevent samba printing

Alex Finch a.finch at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Mar 21 08:17:22 PDT 2007

As  a follow up to the original problem, I thought I would try using cupsaddsmb to install the printers into samba again. However
all that happens is that cupsaddsmb takes 95% of the CPU of the machine to no effect and never stops.

	Alex Finch

--
  Alex Finch, Research Fellow, Physics Department, Lancaster University.
+44 (0) 1524 593618   http://www.lancs.ac.uk/depts/physics/staff/ajf.htm