[cups.general] Photosmart 2570 Reverse Print Order Not Working

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Mar 23 10:33:10 PDT 2007

On Friday 23 March 2007, Helge Blischke wrote:
>Jack Gillis wrote:
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Helge Blischke"
>> <h.blischke at srz.de> Newsgroups: cups.general

Let me toss in an additional tidbit of info here, nothing to do with cups.
Acrobat reader has this ability in the last couple of linux releases.  It
works for small number of pages pdf documents, but in one about 40 page
document I printed about a month ago, one side, and I now forget which
side, repeatedly came out in fwd order even though backwards was checked.
I eventually gave up and printed it in fwd order, with page 1 face down
in order to get a good copy, but I probably fought with it for at least
80 wasted sheets of paper.  Kprinter I believe also suffers from this.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)