[cups.general] Error: No %%BoundingBox: comment in header!

Ambrose Li ambrose.li at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 19:04:26 PDT 2007

On 23/03/07, Michael Sweet <mike at easysw.com> wrote:
> You don't need to resolve it, but you also won't be able to safely do
> N-up processing or fit-to-page on the jobs from your Macs.

Stupid question, but why would n-up processing depend on the
bounding box? If I want to print n-up, I want the pages to be arranged
in an n-up fashion irrespective of their bounding boxes (i.e.,  whether
they are filled or not, or whether the contents are clipped or not, I want
the pages to be arranged n-up). I wouldn't want them to behave any
differently depending on their bounding boxes...

--
cheers,
-ambrose

Gmail must die. Yes, I use it, but it still must die.
PS: Don't trust everything you read in Wikipedia. (Very Important)