[cups.general] Error: No %%BoundingBox: comment in header!

Ambrose Li ambrose.li at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 18:37:19 PDT 2007

On 25/03/07, Michael Sweet <mike at easysw.com> wrote:
> This discussion is getting nowhere, since you aren't listening.  I will

The same can be said to both people.

> > This is something our views about what CUPS should be diverges:
> > IMHO CUPS should always be able to emulate "no spooler".
>
> Well, feel free to develop your own print system that does this.
> The rest of the world is moving away from PostScript as a spool
> format because of all these problems...

This is not specifically a comment to the DSC, but CUPS' attitude
towards what works for desktop users in general. This list keeps
getting basic questions that are a direct result of not considering
*why* people expect CUPS to behave a certain way.

I will shut up now, since this discussion is getting nowhere.
--
cheers,
-ambrose

Gmail must die. Yes, I use it, but it still must die.
PS: Don't trust everything you read in Wikipedia. (Very Important)