[cups.general] IPP Read Error

Minatra, Pat H. pminatra at hsutx.edu
Tue Mar 27 08:42:24 PDT 2007

We are continually getting the following in our error_log:

-----start snip
E [27/Mar/2007:10:27:20 -0500] ReadClient: 7 IPP Read Error!
-----end snip

I am not able to find out what is causing this and the problem is
intermittent.

Wondering if anyone can give me any guidance on how to correct?

Thank you for any help and have a GREAT day!

-------------------------
"Life is but a twinkle in the eye of eternity"
"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
between your knees and the floor"
"sorrow looks back - worry looks around - faith looks up"
Regards,
Pat H. Minatra - N5GJR
(325) 670-5804 voice
(325) 670-1570 fax
Hardin-Simmons University
www.hsutx.edu
PO BOX 16040
Abilene, TX  79698
-------------------------
The mission of Hardin-Simmons University is to be a community dedicated
to providing excellence in education enlightened by Christian faith and
values.
-------------------------
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The information contained in this
e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended to
be reviewed initially by only the individual named above. If the reader
of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or a representative of the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained
herein, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify
the above sender, send the message back and then delete it.
Thank you for your assistance. Hardin-Simmons University; 2200
Hickory/HSU Box 16040; Abilene, TX  79698; 325.670.1000