[cups.general] IPP Subscriptions and Notifications

Jerome Alet alet at librelogiciel.com
Fri Mar 30 23:15:12 PDT 2007

On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 04:06:47PM -0500, Jason Crawley wrote:
> accomplish this.  If anyone could point me at a few examples or let
> me know if there is some tool I should be using apart from manually
> editing subscriptions.conf, that would be great.

You could download pkipplib from http://www.pykota.com/software/

This is a pure Python implementation of an IPP client library,
it is currently incomplete but includes a sample notifier application
and more importantly a generic tool to manage subscriptions.conf
from the command line, named 'pksubscribe', which help follows :