[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #2276: Unable to create SSL server key and certificate (HPUX with GCC 4.1.1)

Bernd Krumböck b.krumboeck at rewe-group.at
Tue Mar 6 09:56:12 PST 2007

> General support is not available via the STR form. Please post to the CUPS
> forums and/or mailing lists for general support.

My fault. Sorry.

> My guess is either a compiler bug or a problem with the default path not
> including openssl; in any case, please discuss this in cups.general, as
> the Bugs & Features page is reserved for confirmed bug reports & feature
> requests...

Default Path and the whole environmet seems to be correct. I also did some
tests on the same machine (GCC 3.4.2: success; GCC 4.x.x: no success).
Tried GCC 4.0.2, 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 without success.   :(

Tomorrow I will play with some compiler options (optimizations ...).

Thanks and best regards!
Bernd