[cups.development] [RFE] STR #2292: Could the jobs CGI program display user at host, where host is the job-originating-host

walter tautz wtautz at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Mar 15 10:15:25 PDT 2007

[STR New]

Basically I want to be able to see the job-originating-host
when looking at the current and
completed job web page. It should be configurable, i.e., I may
want to turn it off per print queue although I suspect that may
not be necessary albeit perhaps it could be viewed as a privacy
issue so it may be useful to have reconfigurability per queue.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2292
Version:  -feature