cupsd

dan blum dan_blm at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 15:31:37 PDT 2007

I have a suse 10.1 system where I have been trying to print from mozilla using the cups driver for php. Every time I print it works the first time and than it will not work. I determined that this is a mozilla/cups issue since it does the same thing when I print from the browser. The cups manager (port 631) crashes. When I restart cups it works fine one more time.

I also tried the cups php driver from fedora 4, and there it will not work at all. I am unaware of any firewall issues. I think the cups manager works fine on this system.