header.NumCopies

Johan Henselmans johan at netsense.nl
Thu Mar 29 07:11:22 PDT 2007

In my rasterfilter I receive a raster and then transform it to the
approprate format. I used the rater to epson and ratertodymo as a template,
so there is a StartPage, cupsRasterReadPixels, OutputLine and EndPage,
which are called from main in while (cupsRasterReadHeader(ras, &header)).

Everything fine, until we started testing for multiple copies. It seems
that in OS X if a page is printed several times, there is an option in
header to say how many copies are printed.

No sweat, just loop through the number of copies, I thought, doing a
startpage, cupsRasterReadPixels, OutputLine and Endpage several times.

That seems not to be possible. The rasterstream apparently only read
once. Is it somehow possible to reset the raster to the begin of the
stream, or is there a better way to print multiple copies?

Johan Henselmans