Newbie....sorry

Phil haldane_phil at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 15:10:58 PDT 2007

Well not too a newbie...but have installed cups, had printer working then reinstalled and managed to get to the admin pages through webserver. But since I recently upgraded my system, as I was doing a full reinstall, when I installed cups the default cupsd.conf file has changed. Anyway have tried, and tried to allow access to the webinteface from a local machine with no avail. In the last conf file it was fairly easy, but really confused by the new default one? Can anyone help? It would be most appreciated, probably just being dumb! All i really want to do is allow access to the webinterface from a local machine 192.168.0.10?

Cheers,