[cups.general] one-page-at-a-time

Dr. Scott S. Jones scott at fyrenice.com
Wed May 2 09:30:13 PDT 2007

Michael:

My one page at a time dilemma continues, unresolved.

I don't know if you noticed my most recent update on this, but I repeat it
here for you, in hopes you can find some other solution.

When I issue a job to print on my network attached laser jet iii p, the
display on the printer shows "LC LOAD    A4". At this point I hit
Alt+Continue and that page ejects. I must then continue hitting the same
combination to eject each page.

I have provided the following output:

scott at fyrenice:~$ lpoptions -d sethlaser -l
PageSize/Page Size: *Letter A4 11x17 A3 A5 B5 Env10 EnvC5 EnvDL EnvISOB5
EnvMonarch Executive Legal
PageRegion/PageRegion: Letter A4 11x17 A3 A5 B5 Env10 EnvC5 EnvDL EnvISOB5
EnvMonarch Executive Legal
InputSlot/Media Source: *Default Tray1 Tray2 Tray3 Tray4 Envelope Manual
Resolution/Resolution: 75x75dpi 150x150dpi *300x300dpi
Dithering/Floyd-Steinberg Dithering: Normal *FSDithered

I notice that for PageRegion no item in that list is marked with an '*', as
are all other lines. Does this matter, that nothing is marked?

Scott