[OT] Comments for news/articles on www.cups.org not working

Kurt Pfeifle kurt.pfeifle at infotec.com
Sat May 5 13:19:31 PDT 2007

It looks like the comment function does not work for this (at least) this article: http://www.cups.org/articles.php?L463

I got this cryptic message (yes, I was logged into the website):

    "Error: Please fill in the fields marked as follows below
     and resubmit your comment."

(where "as follows" appears in red letters), but the "below" does not indicate what is wrong....

I tried to post a comment outlining that the "svn co" URL (as mentioned in the README at http://www.openprinting.org/download/printing/esp-gpl-ghostscript-merge/README) requires a valid login+password.

For anonymous access to the Ghostscript source code, use

  svn co http://svn.ghostscript.com:8080/ghostscript/trunk/gs

Cheers,
Kurt