Sharing printers vs Seeing Shared printers

Daniel Kasak dkasak at nusconsulting.com.au
Sun May 20 17:57:13 PDT 2007

Hi all.

Previously, as far as I remember, I was able to both shared printers
connected to my system, AND browse shared printers on other systems.

Now, it seems that I can do one or the other. In the admin section of the
web config system, if I select 'show printers shared by other systems',
it *de-selects* 'share published printers connected to this system'. Is
this right? If so, is this temporary? I really liked the 'zero-
configuration' aspect of having everything using IPP browsing and 'just
working'.

Dan