[cups.general] cups on laptop + cups on server

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu May 24 01:53:09 PDT 2007

Do not set up a print queue on your laptop. Let your server broadcast
its print queues ("BrowseAddress @LOCAL" and "Browsing On" in cupsd.conf
of the server) and let you laptop listen to broadcasts (BrowseAllow
@LOCAL" and "Browsing On" in cupsd.conf of the laptop). Then no printer
driver is used on the client.

    Till