Cups importing/exporting

Dustin codyw725 at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 10:57:36 PDT 2007

Kurt,

Thanks for the reply.  I am using FC6.  I am not getting confused here, but maybe just didnt do a good job at explaining my issue.  I have about 80 servers that are being used as cup servers.  I want to upgrade them to version 1.2.  I want to load the package of all the printers (about 90 printers in total) to each server with the upgrade of the new version.  On version 1.1 it use to have a script that you could use that would allow one server to export the printers and the other server to import them, all done automated.  With version 1.2 I cant find this and what I dont want to do is have to log onto all 80 servers, mostly because they are in different states, to add the printers.  Is there any type of utility that can help me accomplish this?