Can't Make LPD Print Raw

angelb angelb at bugarin.us
Sat May 26 00:38:41 PDT 2007

> > So why are things getting processed/filtered?  How under 1.2.x can I make job filtering ***STOP***?
>
> Does the "-o raw" option no longer work in 1.2?

I can't remember off the top of my head but I think if you leave off -m
in your lpadmin command, your printer queue will default to raw.

For example:

lpadmin -E -p quename -v lpd://printserver/lpd1 -L "In my Basement" -D "HPLJ-4"

Noticed I also used lpd for the URI. If you're using a network printer,
you may have to use socket or IPP.

Try the command above without using "-o raw" and see if it work. It does
for me... :)

Good luck,
Angel