Problems in recognizing Postscript with the Cups Windows Driver

Andrè Döking doeking at aekwl.de
Sun May 27 13:10:00 PDT 2007

Hello!

We've successfully installed Cups on CentOS / RedHat. Also we are using the Cups Windows Drivers 6.0.

All documents printed via Windows to the Unix Printserver were only count with one page and were recognize as "application/vnd.cups-raw" corresponding to the error.log file in debug mode.

I can't understand why the printed documents are not recognize as postscript cause the used Cups Windows driver is a postscript driver. So the output of the printer sending to the Cups Printserver should be Postscript.

How could this problem be solved?

Yours sincerely

Andrè Döking
Ärztekammer Westfalen-Lippe