Cups importing/exporting

Dustin codyw725 at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 06:30:51 PDT 2007

> Well I thank you both for for your replies and today I plan on starting in on this.  I am going to just go for it and see what I come up with.  I realyl like both of your points and you are right, anytime you are upgrading it is different for each user and does take some manual intervention.  Thanks once again for your help

AND OH YEA....Kurt that webpage is exactly what I was talking about.  I appreciate your link to that because I was beginning to think that I was the only one who had ever utilized that and some people were acting as if I were crazy because they had never heard of it.  Thanks once again for the link, it was VERY helpful.