CUPS v1.2.11 with Multi users, Mac OS X Tiger

George Murray gsgm at mac.com
Wed May 23 20:42:33 PDT 2007

I Have an eMac running OS 10.4.9 (Tiger) with a multi user login.
My Wife and I are "admin" users, and our 2 kids are regular users.

Ever since upgrading to CUPS v1.2.8 (then .9 and then .11) I have only been able to print when I login.

My wife and kids will get a couple of messages either indicating that a printer needs to be setup, or the one that is cannot be printed to.

All users can view the CUPS web interface (http://127.0.0.1:631)

I am suspecting a permissions problem, and have already run the disk utility to repair them, but no suscess.

Any thoughts or suggestions